Sunday, December 2, 2012

This is my first assigned entry on my blog and it is the free-write "what if..."

What if you won the lottery for a million dollars. What would you do with that money? I know i would spend it on various things. I would probably donate a portion of it then spend the rest on luxury housing and care for my family. I would buy very nice cars for my parents and me to cruise around in. I wonder how it would feel to win a million dollars. Must be a breathe taking experience!

4 comments:

  1. If I won a million dollars, I would be SUPER excited! I would be jumping around and yelling and screaming and, knowing me, probably crying. I would tell everyone what I was doing with the money and why and how I felt about it. I'm so happy you want to take care of other people and your family, but I want to know how you FEEL about it. Let me experience it with you, not just listen to you report it back to me.

    Good effort, Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor, nice prompt choice. It would be really cool to win one million dollars! That would be super life changing! What kinds of things would you buy with the money? I would probably buy LOTS of ice cream. It is nice that you would donate some of the money. It is always good to give to others. Do you have an idea of what charity you would donate to? Why? Also, do you have an idea of what you would want your new luxury house to look like or what cars you would get? Nice job Connor, just don't forget to add important details that really explain your life with one million dollars. Other than that, it sounds like you have some great ideas about spending one million dollars. :)

    Catie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Conner great post I wish I could win a million dollars and how generous of you to donate a portion of it I would keep it to my self!
    I think I would do pretty much the same thing with a million dollars I bet it would be breath taking!
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Connor, I agree winning a million dollars WOULD be a breath taking experience! I like your idea on uses with your money, not being greedy! Nice work, but maybe if you added mmore detail or acted as if you were in the situation to act more excited in your prompt and to make readers feel like they are actually in your shoes! Anyways, those are just my thoughts.
    -Summer(:

    ReplyDelete